1) Go to the content area where you want to upload the file
2) Click the '+Add' and choose 'Upload file'
3) Either drag a file from your PC into the white box or click the white box and choose a file from your computer.
4) Select 'Override title' and the grey area in the title box will disappear. You will be able to give the specific file another title. Or deselect and the name of the original file will become the title of the file displayed on the intranet
5) Add a description for the document if needed.
1) Click the 'Settings' button and additional options will appear.
2) Select 'Use parent color' for the color to be copied from the page/folder this file is related to or deselect and choose a preferred color for the concerned file.
3) Choose if this page should be prioritized differently than the default prioritization by filling out the text field with 1, 2, 3… – this order overrule the default order.
4) Click the 'Create' button and the document will appear in the specific content area.