If you want to create a new Microsoft Office document, you can do this directly in Colibo. This way you don't have to first create and save the document on your computer and then uploading it to Colibo.
1) Select '+ Add' and choose 'Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint'
2) Fill out the title and description of the new document
1) Click the 'Settings' button and additional options will appear.
2) Select 'Use parent color' for the color to be copied from the page/folder this file is related to or deselect choose a preferred color for the concerned file.
3) Choose if this page should be prioritized differently than the default prioritization by filling out the text field with 1, 2, 3… – this order overrule the default order.
4) Click either the 'Create' button or the 'Create and open' button. If you choose 'Create and open', the new document automatically opens up on your computer. Just clicking create, the document will appear on a list under ‘Versions’ – since the document has not yet been edited, there is only one (empty) version. Select the specific document to open and start working in it.
Working with versions
No matter if you created the document and opened it or you opened it directly when you created it, the document is now open and you can start typing.
When you want to save the document, just save it as you normally do in Microsoft Office (the save button will have a small circled icon on it).
1) Click the 'Save' button and the document is automatically saved in Colibo.
2) Press the F5 button on your computer or refresh the browser and the new version will appear under 'Versions'.
Only the newest version of the document will appear in the folder for other users. If you select 'Actions' and 'Details' all the previous versions of the specific document will be available.
Note: Only user with editor permission (or owner permission for this specific item) can edit a document and save it directly on the intranet. Otherwise, the document is saved on the PC as normally.