In Colibo we have two different kinds of notifications Personal notifications and New Since Last (NSL) notifications.
Personal notifications appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
NSL notifications appear next to the left side menu elements, and in the workgroup list.
Personal Notifications appear in the flag in the upper right corner of the screen:
The notifications shown here are the most important ones that should not be ignored. Fx you get a notification about a colleague who requested access to a workgroup that you are an admin of.
If you click notifications, you have the possibility to see the 5 most recent notifications. A full list of notifications is also available by clicking the last button 'View more notifications'
Some notifications wants you to make a choice. Like in the above example: Accept the request for membership or reject it.
The following notifications are supported at the moment:
- I receive an invitation to a workgroup
- A user rejected a workgroup invitation I sent them
- A user accepted a workgroup invitation I sent them
- A user requested membership of a workgroup that I am admin of
- I was removed from a workgroup
- My request for membership of a workgroup was granted
- Another user deleted an item in Global Documents that I owned
- A page or folder that I am the owner of needs revision
- Another user made me the owner of a page or a folder
- A user commented on a post that I made
- A user commented on a feed item I previously commented on
- A user commented on a page in Global Documents or workgroup that I am the owner of
New Since Last (NSL) notifications
A number is shown next to a menu item if there is something new in that category, since last time you were there.
Here one of your colleagues have posted something new in your department, therefore a '1' is shown next to 'My department':
As soon as you click the menu item to see whats new, the number is removed. Unread comments and posts will still be shown as unread (white background) until you have clicked them, but the number(s) will always be removed no matter how many of them have been read.
The last notification type of notification appears at the top of your feed, if a new entry has been posted while you were idle. The notification simply reminds you that you can click to reload the page and see the new entry.
Please sign in to leave a comment.