In Colibo we have two diffent kinds of notifications Personal notifications and Left menu notifications.
Personal Notifications that appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
The notifications shown here are the most important ones that should not be ignored. Fx you get a notification about a colleague who requested access to a workgroup that you are an admin of.
If you click notifications, you have the possibility to see the 5 most recent notifications. A full list of notificaitons is also available by clicking the last button.
Some notifications wants you to make a choice. Like in the above example: Accept the request for membership or reject it.
The following notifications are supportet at the moment:
- I receive an invitation to a workgroup
- A user rejected a workgroup invitation I sent them
- A user accepted a workgroup invitation I sent them
- A user requested membership of a workgroup that I am admin of
- I was removed from a workgroup
- My request for membership of a workgroup was granted
- Another user deleted an item in Global Documents that I owned
- A page or folder that I am the owner of needs revision
- Another user made me the owner of a page or a folder
- A user commented on a post that I made
- A user commented on a feed item I previously commented on
- A user commented on a page in Global Documents or workgroup that I am the owner of
Left menu notifications
A number is shown next to a menu item if there is something new in that category.
Here one of your colleagues have posted something new in your department:
As soon as you click the menu item to see the news, the number is removed. Unread comments and posts will stille be shown as unread (white background) until you have clicked them.
The last notification Colibo appears at the top of your feed, if a new entry has been posted while you were idle. The notification simply reminds you that you can click to reload the page and see the new entry.